PLEASE COMPLETE THE BELOW FORMS AFTER YOU SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
To provide our clients with the attention they deserve, we are open exclusively by appointment only. Concierge Services at your Home or Venue MAY be available, however will be charged an additional fee. If you require a specific day that shows as unavailable, please contact us, and we will see if we are able to accommodate you.
PLEASE read our entire Cancellation Policy at the bottom of this page.
Scheduling an appointment confirms that you have read our policy.
YOU MUST CHANGE THE LOCATION (CLICK BELOW)
TO SEE OPENINGS FOR EACH SALON
CANCELLATION POLICY/TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your appointments are very important to us! It is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes
schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 48 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply.
- Less than 48 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50 % of the reserved service amount.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 75% of the reserved service amount. Your appt will be cancelled and you will be charged 75% of your service if you are 10 or more minutes late. If your appointment was not a charge incurring appt, and you NS you will be charged a $50 NS fee for that time slot.
- Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment
time or will result in a charge equal to 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Multiple services not cancelled 48 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
Clients 10 or more minutes late are considered a NO SHOW and will be charged 75% of services scheduled.
- Coupons, monthly specials etc are not honored nor can they be used for cancellation or no shows. You will be charged based on the full price amount
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our scheduled filled, thus better serving everyone. Perfectly Pretty By Sheila LLC policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria. By scheduling an appointment you are confirming that you have read and agreed to this policy.
Payment is due at time of service. You are required to pay for services in full. Please ask for a detailed balance for services if you are unsure of the total cost. You will be charged a $50 fee for failure to pay, insufficient funds or any late payments. We reserve the right to charge any credit card you place on file with us, for any owed money for services or unpaid balances. Our system will automatically attempt to charge your card if payment is declined. We are not responsible for any fees or issues that you may incur as a result of us collecting our payment.